Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 6

Whhhhooooooaaaaaaahhhhh Nelly!!!!! Wait a second......18 days? What?!?! You mean to say that I get to go to Deutschland in 18 days? Cool....No really....that's AWESOME!!!!! We are so excited to be the oldest missionaries now and will be getting ready to leave soon enough. On Wednesday, we got to be hosts. Elder Clark and I (still companions) got to do traffic control. I got to see every car as it pulled in and left. It's interesting seeing the other side of the drop off and different reactions of the parents and siblings. I even saw my old RA and his family dropping off his younger brother. I had my audition today. It went pretty well. I sang This Is The Christ and they told me that I should check my mailbox for an invitation to sing at a meeting some time in the future. I'm glad to have the opportunity to sing at some point in the MTC. I don't really care which meeting I get, it will be fun. I'm excited to get those cookies. That will be awesome. The only other thing I can think of that you could get me is my text book from Bro. Marsh's class that I took last semester. It's Harmony of the 4 Gospels and the Joseph Smith Translation. It would be soooo helpful in cross referencing things. I'm soooo excited for these next couple of weeks. I hope everything is great at home and that everything is sunshine and rainbows. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment