Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Stats

Received June 4, 2012 12th Transfer 8th & 9th Companions: Elders Chapman and Thompson 6th Area: Bad Säckingen 5th Zone: Zürich 5th & 6th Dialect: Badisch / Allemanisch 1 Very Confused Missionary That's right folks, I'm going to be transferred to Bad Säckingen which is on the German border of Switzerland. It's on the South end of the Schwarzwald and from what I hear it's very green. I will be working there in a trio for the second time on my mission. We will have a car, but I won't be driving. I will also be serving as District Leader for the first time on my mission and I will also be Senior Companion for the first time. Lots of new stuff for this transfer. Unfortunately, that means that I have to leave Waiblingen and any packages (mom) will have to wait until I know my new address. To Darrell Babidge: Yes I got the email about DFD and was thankful for the little article. There is going to be a letter coming your way soon. To Emily Bateman and Carli Downs: Toi Toi in the Mikado. I don't really have a lot to report about this week. We had some good lessons with Anna Savi and also with Heinz Naumann. I think Anna is really beginning to make progress because she's starting to see the advantage of having the church in her life. She is always very happy when she leaves church and I think that she sees the joy that it has brought to her life. With Heinz I tried to explain in as precise a way as possible where the Bible comes from and who wrote it (he has questions and we answer them). We also got a last little meeting with Frau Lang in even though her son was there from New York and she didn't have too much time. She finally gave us her phone number and now we will be able to contact her for real and not have to just go by randomly. I will miss Waiblingen, but I am also way excited for Bad Säckingen. I will be sending a package as soon as possible home to you. There may not be much of anything cool in there, just stuff that I can't carry around anymore. Have a great week and be good examples to all. Tschüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüßle!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment