Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Report to the Zone Leaders

Received May 28, 2012 I think this might be the only week on my mission where all we had was 1 lesson. That's kinda embarrassing to report to the Zone Leaders, but you have to report. That's not good at all, but we know why it went so badly. It can be summarized in one word: Planning. You really do have to work everything out way beforehand if it is in your power to do so. Otherwise, things like this happen. I really don't know what will be happening next transfer. We get phone calls on Friday to find out what is going on. That means that I will know by next week what is going on in the next transfer. I'll tell you about this week though. We had a Zone Game Day on P-Day where we played board and card games together. After 6pm Elder Lentföhr and I went on an exchange and I went to Tübingen where we pretty much only had time to go back and teach their American investigator Sarah. She is way cool and has read a lot of the Book of Mormon already and is even working on getting baptized. The next day was Zone Conference and we went back to Stuttgart in the morning. The conference was great and we all had a great time learning from the President and his Assistants. The next day we went to Helmrich's house for lunch. Their son was visiting from Wien and he is the Bishop in the Vienna 2nd Ward. He said that Dr. Vincent will actually be coming to visit soon and I told him to say hello for me. A couple of days later we had our second great finding day. It was a little bit of a disappointment since this time we only found 1 potential investigator. If anyone has any ideas on how to get the people to actually meet with us, I'm open for ideas. We have some really good talks with them but no one wants to give us their information. On Sunday we had our 1 lesson with Frau Lang of Backnang. It was really great and she once again admitted that we are right and that what she reads in the Book of Mormon is true, now she just needs to get to church. On the way back we met an American man in the train who's name is Greg L. May. He is a singer and way cool. I'm not sure if he's famous or not, but he is meeting with the International Ward Elders and he knows that the church is true, he just doesn't realize it yet. Well, I have to go now and write President. I hope that everyone has a great day/week. Tschüüüüüüüüüüüß!

No comments:

Post a Comment