Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 3

Hello!!! I really don't like this whole 30 minutes thing. It really puts a damper on my creative writing ability. Just kidding. This week has been crazy fast. It seems like just yesterday we were having our first P-day. Now I'm nearly a whole month into my mission. It's craaaaaaazzy!!!! I'm learning all kinds of wonderful things. My teachers have decided to change our class a little bit and we have now moved over to them speaking nothing but Deutsch with us. Surprisingly, it actually is helping us learn better than we did in English. It's weird. Thanks for the pie. I had some and so did some of the other Elders. I can't access any other sites like Facebook but you can go ahead and sign me up I guess. Tell Nathan Brown that he's pretty much the most awesome person ever. It's pretty much been the same temperature the whole time I've been here and it hasn't been too cold. It actually rained a couple of the days. It's just moving along. We got a bunch of new Elders and Sisters but none for Alpine. The other Alpiners left this week and we miss them but we'll be seeing them really soon anyway. I hope everything is going well. Tell everyone I say hi back at home (especially grandma). Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment