Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 4

Oh boy! These weeks just keep on flying by. I can't believe that we're already back to P-tag (as they say). We've been speaking a lot of Deutsch in the past few days (weeks). We keep getting awesome people at our evening devotionals and I love going to every one of them and learning so much. Everytime I go I want to be a better missionary and study harder and just to be the best I can be. We have been having a lot of fun with the new Elders and Sisters in our zone. They are all pretty cool. There's even a Sister who was a vocal performance major at a college on the East Coast. We talked a little about music. I enjoyed it very much. Some time soon I'll be auditioning for a solo at one of the devotionals. I am thinking about doing either an arrangement of "The Morning Breaks and Hark All Ye Nations" or and arrangement of "O Home Beloved" or "This Is The Christ". Just as I was starting this letter, I happened to meet Sister Huntington (as in John's daughter). It was really interesting to meet her, she seems pretty cool. German is always getting better. I have so much fun with it. I am memorizing a lot of scriptures in German and that is interesting. I hope that all is well at home. All is well here and I'm growing a lot every day. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment