Monday, April 11, 2011

Muss ich einmal fort von den schonen ort ...

dann nimmt meine Sehnsucht kein end. So, I'm going to have to leave this beautiful city. I've been transferred back to Germany north of Stuttgart to a place called Heilbronn. I don't really know anything about the place, but I know I have to go there for some reason which I will figure out when I get there and start the work. I've had a great time here anyway and we'll be doing everything that we can today to see the things I still want to see. And, who knows? I could come back some day. By the way, Rigoletto was a no go. We went and got situated and were there for may 15 minutes before we realized the should not have gone to a modern production. That was the end of my Volksoper experience. The first few minutes showed that it would have been a good cast, but I won't put up with trash. Oh well though. This week was kinda crazy with a few interesting instances where we didn't quite find the people we went out originally to find, but we found some people with genuine interest on the street on in the bus around that area. We've walked a lot this week but it was all worth it. Not a lot to report this time around but I'm sure I'll have lots to say next week. So, bis spater! Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment