Monday, February 6, 2012

The Members Come to the Rescue

Received January 23, 2012

So, the members of this ward are pretty much just awesome. The other day I found out that my shoes are no longer so weather-proof as I would like them to be. It began to snow a TON on Saturday and we had to walk through it to get to an appointment. After the appointment it began to rain. At that point, slush everywhere, I figured out that it really was not fun to walk around in my shoes anymore. I mean, they sure are water proof; that water on the inside, it ain't goin'nowheres. So yeah I decided that I would need to get some new shoes. I figured that I would buy them with the money that I got back from buying my Visa. Yesterday Klaus Haindl called and said that he and Dietmar Adams were going to some place that actually has size 47 shoes (something that's not easy to find in Austria) and that I could come
with if I wanted. We met this morning and went to the shoe store. After finding a good pair of shoes Klaus surprised me by saying that he would pay for my shoes. He is one of the nicest men in the world. I don't have a ton to talk about this week. Shout out to the Washington Kennewick Mission: Look out, my sister is going to tear it up there. Just thought everyone should know that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week. Listening recommendation: Robert Merrill sings Avant de quitter ces lieux. It's one of the best interpretations of that song in existence. Anyway, Tschüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüß!

No comments:

Post a Comment